Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery Is For Sale
Winery’s current production of 3,000 cases per year consists of 17 wines from 13 varietals.
It has just been announced that Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery, located in Wenatchee, WA. is for sale. The announcement was made on Friday, April 1 by listing agent Lois Daigneault of Wenatchee’s Keller Williams Realty.
Chateau Faire Le Pont has been managed and operated by Doug and Debe Brazil and supported by a small group of investors since 2004. Their focus was on single vineyard, 100% varietal wines produced in small quantities to showcase each vintage’s unique characteristics. The current production of 3,000 cases per year consists of 17 wines from 13 different varietals. All wines are produced, bottled, and stored at the winery under optimum conditions. All equipment is top of the line to ensure high quality wines and bottling standards.
Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery is carrying over its experience to a new owner in a complete turn-key operation. The current owner will stay on as a consultant, if desired, to facilitate a smooth transition in ownership. This offer represents a rare opportunity to purchase a superb winery in the much sought-after Washington wine country.
The grapes for the wines produced by Chateau Fair Le Pont are sourced from multiple renowned vineyards in the Columbia Valley, Red Mountain, and Yakima Valley appellations. The unique combination of climate, soil, and topography together creates an unmatched growing environment that produces grapes of exceptional quality and character. By selecting fruit from these mature vineyards, Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery ensures exceptional flavor and balance in all its wines.
All of the grapes are handpicked, hand sorted, and gently processed. The Brazil’s focus is on single vineyard, 100% varietal wines produced in small quantities to better feature each vintage’s distinctive characteristics. The winery extends its values by maintaining an honest respect for everyone working in the vineyards. This philosophy has built longstanding relationships with growers.
These time-tested relationships have proven to be invaluable in the Brazil’s never-ending quest for the best fruit nature can provide. Current production of 3,000 cases consists of more than 20 wines from multiple varietals, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, Sangiovese, Bordeaux style blend, Malbec, Super Tuscan, Rhone style blend, Chardonnay, Viognier, Pinot Gris, and Rosé.
All wines are produced, bottled, and stored at the winery under optimum conditions. The Brazil’s passion for making fine wine is unparalleled. They are thankful for their customers and friends that have supported them throughout the years. Through their support, Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery has grown into an outstanding winery in Washington wine country.
Doug Brazil’s 20 years of experience as the winery’s winemaker have enabled him to continuously refine his winemaking methods to produce exquisite wines. His specialized knowledge of winemaking will be transferred over to the new owner, along with trademarks and closely guarded intellectual property. To make a smooth transition in ownership, the current owner is willing to stay on as a consultant if desired.
The Restaurant, Chateau Grill, is an elegant dining facility focused on taste and detail in its beautiful food presentation. In addition to the daily food service, the chef also prepares elegant food for special events such as Winemaker’s Dinners and Paella in the vineyard. The servers are exceptional, having been trained extensively on winery vision and sales techniques. The guests’ experience is paramount.
Weekly Entertainment includes award winning Country Guitar and vocalist, Jazz, Flamenco Guitarist and many guest appearances from local artists. Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery provides an array of experiences for the customer including Adopt-A Vine, Cooking Classes, Yappy hour, Blending Sessions, Picnic Lunches in the vineyard, Paella in the Vineyard, Mask Ball, Oscar Night and much more!
WHY CHATEAU FAIRE LE PONT WINERY?
- All fruit is hand-picked & hand-sorted for quality.
- The winery maintains its own bottling line in house, so wines are bottled at their optimum time. No reliance on outside companies to bottle.
- Private labeling gives buyers the opportunity to make their branded wines. This is useful for events, gift basket retailers, hotels and more.
- Easily expand production by leasing adjacent building space. Adding tanks and barrels. No need to purchase and learn new equipment when floor-space is expanded.
- Bottling capability: Assume 5,000 case production. By bottling 250 cases/day, it would only take 10 days per year to bottle 5,000 cases.
- Bottled wine inventory, potential for unlabeled wines to accommodate new owner’s wishes.
- All equipment, much of it custom designed to facilitate gentle fruit handling to ensure highest quality. Potential venue expansion and added value
- Space for venue expansion across from existing vineyard. Large concert venue possibilities.
- Access to valuable parking from existing partnership with surrounding businesses.
- Grandfathered Signage. (Not available to new businesses)
- Business Expansion in local area. New hotel just opened, and owner has an additional pad to open one more hotel.
- PUD is building a new facility to house thousands of employees in walking distance to winery
For more information, please contact the Listing Agent: Lois Daigneault: The Frontline Team Powered by Keller Williams. Cell: (509) 668-7277. Email: email@example.com.